Thursday 14 May 2015

CRADLE OF FILTH - Right Wing Of The Garden Triptych - Single review (Mind blowing jaw dropping from start to end)



So perfect it's that cradle record I wanted after Midian album, everything sings perfect, its fresh but still old, also the the atmosphere , in this one little bit is just beyond what I could ever dream I would ever hear again!
the sound rings fresh but with every right and every riff sounds like it was unreleased stuff of the midian era really, I totally say its a twin album to midian, Lindsay schoolcraft vocals prove to finally be heard more than just in the background!
and what a voice that girl has! I am beyond amazed,
I have worshipped cradle for years through thick and thin,
and when I heard they were doing a new video it was just
perfect, MR filth's voice is there in a new form and its not just the typical the intro I admit was a bit weird but it sure did catch me off guard!
I can't stop listening to the song,

Right Wing of the garden triptych truly proves that cradle mean what they say!, this is the back to root people been wanting! this is the song that people will remember!
this is the return of cradle , doomish dark symphonic and just morbidly beautiful,
the twin guitar work of ashok and shaw is like the maiden guitarists,
fast tremlo picking to slow doom riffs its like I am in love for the first time,
hauntingly beautiful melodies,
sometimes I have to look back at the screen just to make sure its really is true this is the new cradle of filth I have loved , his high pitched vocals are back as they were ever gone!
the crazy guitar solos, its just reaks midian out of this!
the intros parts really does its job!
the song is straight forward yet complex, the hints of dusk is obivous! the strong symphonic elements fits perect in the dark,
I am certain now the new stuff will be so amazing!
What the boys shaw and Ashok did was create something that we all knew !
they knew the band really ! they really preserved and resurrected Cradle,
that was lurking in the shadows,
its just impossible to understand or even thank them enough for this!

What the boys shaw and Ashok did was create something that we all knew !
they knew the band really ! they really preserved and ressurected
10/10 this single now I have energi to continue the video,



No comments:

Post a Comment