Saturday 29 November 2014

Nebula Vll

Nebula Vll



Ambient music almost soundtrack alike!
or actually I think you can call it soundtrack!
because its very smooth and calming in a odd way!
kind of gives me the urge to watch a star wars movie !
not that it has anything to do with it!
but it was a fun thought!

since the new movie is coming in 2015!
anyway the track itself is still something I feel reminds me of a movie !
something you'd hear in like the early friday the 13th
some parts of the album gives me almost a feel from like the Pirates of the caribbean movies the way the sound is made and feel!
never the less it's not disappointing but still not quite where I am!
but I believe in listening to everything with an open mind! apart from modern stuff like yea! for me personally this has quite calm feel and would be great for like relaxing!
and things like that! kinda cool if you went out swimming and listening to this, cause it does put you in a trance kinda..

your mind is occupied with so much impressions at the same time in life that this could really be the curse for meditation music   this reveiw might be short but it still expresses dearly how I feel towards this music!
I am not gonna be rude or dihonest! just brutally honest!
I never been a huge fan of ambinent music! but I do ejoy listing to new stuff like this from time to time! so I say if you like this type of almost soundtrack feel then go for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment